Our birthday package includes:
- A reserved outdoor location for 60 minutes at the Great Plains Zoo. (At this time, only outdoor locations are available for Birthday Parties)
- Two table cloths.
- A bucket of food for the farm
- Admission, cupcakes, and party favor bags as listed below.
Party Package Rates
The guest count includes everyone ages 2 and up, including the client and the birthday child.
- 12 Tickets for Zoo admission
- 12 cupcakes and 12 juice drinks
- Plates, napkins, and forks for 12
- 10 party favor bags for ages 2 - 12
- 18 Tickets for Zoo admission
- 18 cupcakes and 18 juice drinks
- Plates, napkins, and forks for 18
- 16 party favor bags for ages 2 - 12
- 24 Tickets for Zoo admission
- 24 cupcakes and 24 juice drinks
- Plates, napkins, and forks for 24
- 22 party favor bags for ages 2 - 12
- 30 Tickets for Zoo admission
- 30 cupcakes and 30 juice drinks
- Plates, napkins, and forks for 30
- 28 party favor bags for ages 2 - 12
- Ambassador Animal Encounter (one animal, 10 minutes): $25
- Attractions Tickets (good for one Train or Carrousel ride each): $2.50 each
ZOOper Party Area Times
Each party slot lasts for one hour.
- 10:00 am
- 11:00 am
- 1:00 pm
- 1:30 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 3:30 pm
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance to receive the birthday package.
- A signed contract and a $50 non-refundable deposit are due at least 7 days before the party. Final payment is due at least 24 hours before the party.
- It is the responsibility of the client to distribute admissions tickets to their guests. Tickets must be picked up at least 24 hours before the party.
- Cake, food, and beverages are allowed to be brought in.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Birthday party packages cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
- Memberships cannot be used towards admissions price for birthday packages.
Host a wild event at the Great Plains Zoo! Plan your company picnic, family reunion, or corporate event during Zoo hours, or host your event after the Zoo is closed, with private access for your guests!
Daytime Event Packages are available for groups from 15 to 500 people. These packages include three hours of exclusive access to an outdoor event area (plus an hour for set-up and decoration), tables, chairs, and linens, and a Zoo Event Coordinator on-site to help with the details! You will also have access to discounted Zoo admission for your guests (Zoo admission is required for all daytime events). For an additional fee, you can extend your event to all day access to your event area for the entire time the Zoo is open.
After-hours Event Packages are available for groups up to 300 people. These packages include three hours of private access to your outdoor event area (plus an hour for set-up and decoration), Zoo admission for your guests, and a Zoo Event Coordinator on-site to help with the details! Most of our After-hours Event packages include some of the Zoo animals on exhibit for your guests to view. You will also have access to a range of rental items including tables, chairs, and linens.
An event at the Zoo means additional options to extend the fun and enhance your experience! Ambassador Animals can greet your guests or deliver an exclusive 30-minute presentation. Provide a Farm Feeding Experience for your guests with a bucket or two of feed for the farm animals. Go for a ride on the Sanford Carousel with unlimited rides packages! (Availability of these experiences varies seasonally and will depend on the specific event package selected.)
Want to provide a day at the Zoo for your employees or patrons without the picnic? We have options for discounted admission and rides tickets without booking an event package. Ask about our options!